Financial products and services companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all, information sharing and requires companies to tell you how such information is collected, protected, and shared.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this policy.
Form ADV Part 2A − Brochure
Form ADV Part 2 provides information about the qualifications and business practices of TFC Financial Management, Inc. The information in this brochure has not been approved or verified by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or by any state securities authority.
Form ADV Part 2B − Brochure Supplement
This Brochure Supplement provides information about TFC Financial Management, Inc. ("we", "us" or "the firm").
Unless otherwise indicated, listings of non-profits or other vendors or partners should not be construed as an endorsement or a recommendation to retain TFC Financial.
Additional information about TFC Financial Management, Inc. also is available on the SEC's website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. You can search this site by a unique identifying number, known as a CRD number. Our firm CRD number is 105062.
1. This website may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.
2. Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
3. Any information provided by Advisor regarding historical market performance is for illustrative and education purposes only. Clients or prospective clients should not assume that their performance will equal or exceed historical market results and/or averages.
4. The material listed in this website is current as of the date noted, and is for informational purposes only, and does not contend to address the financial objectives, situation, or specific needs of any individual investor. Any information is for illustrative purposes only, and is not intended to serve as investment advice since the availability and effectiveness of any strategy is dependent upon your individual facts and circumstances. Results will vary, and no suggestion is made about how any specific solution or strategy performed in reality.
5. Advisor does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Advisor’s web site or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefor. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
6. The case studies on the website are hypothetical client profiles and are for demonstration purposes only. They illustrate the breadth and depth of the many clients we represent at various life stages. Any similarities to actual Advisor’s clients past or present are strictly coincidental. Individual advice and results will vary based on each client’s circumstances, objectives and prevailing economic conditions.
7. This web site is owned by TFC Financial Management, Inc (TFC). This web site and any and all accompanying screens, information, materials, user documentation, user interfaces, images, arrangements of information, related software and other proprietary property of TFC or its licensors accessible via the web site (collectively hereafter referred to as the “Web Site”) is and shall remain the exclusive property of TFC and its licensors, as the case may be. All rights to the Web Site remain with TFC or its licensors. This site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this site.
8. Registration with the SEC should not be construed as an endorsement or an indicator of investment skill, acumen or experience.
9. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal.
10. Investment process, strategies, philosophies and allocations are subject to change without prior notice.